- Either bride and/or groom must be an Edison resident with valid identification.
- Marriage license( click on link or you can obtain from the Health Dept.) must be in the Mayor's office one week prior to the wedding date, with the charitable donation.
- A charitable donation to any of the charities listed below: *ONLY MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED
- The Animal Shelter
- The Edison Sheltered Workshop
- The Edison Municipal Alliance/Youth Services Commission to Prevent Substance Abuse and Violence
- The Northern Middlesex County Regional Domestic Violence Response Team
- Edison High School Scholarship Fund
- John P. Stevens High School Scholarship Fund
- Must have two witnesses, over the age of 18, to witness the ceremony.
If you meet all requirements, please call the Mayor's Office at 732-248-7298 to arrange a date for the Mayor to marry you.
**Weddings will be performed by Mayor Lankey on Fridays between the hours of 2:00pm -4:00pm.
Please fill out the below sheet: