The Township of Edison offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for both sworn and non-sworn personnel.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
Click here for the Job Application
Note all applications must be returned to:
100 MUNICIPAL BOULEVARD
EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08817
- Children's - Young Adult Librarian
- Laborer 1
- Adult Reference Librarian
- Tax Assessor Processing Clerk
- Specifications Writer (Purchasing)
- Vital Statistics Processing Clerk
- Plumbing Code Inspector
- Electrical Code Inspector
- Fire Protection Code Inspector
- Crossing Guard
- Violations Clerk
- Part Time: After Care Child Care
- Part Time: Transport Driver
- Part Time: Main Library - Bldgs and Grounds Assistant (Mornings)
- Part Time: Main Library - Bldgs and Grounds Assistant (Evenings)