The Township of Edison offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for both sworn and non-sworn personnel.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
- Part Time Children's/Youth Librarian - Library
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Deputy Fire Marshal
- Recreation Summer Help
- Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III
- DPW Temporary Seasonal Laborer
- Staff Engineer Senior Principal
- Telecommunicator Trainee
- Crossing Guard
- Part Time Animal Shelter Attendant
- Code Enforcement Processing Clerk
- Engineering Processing Clerk
- Engineering Inspector - Senior Principal
- Deputy Court Administrator
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Head of Accounts Receivable
- Vital Statistics Processing Clerk
- Plumbing Code Inspector
- Electrical Code Inspector
- Fire Protection Code Inspector
- Part Time: Edison Fix It Program Handyperson
- Part Time: After Care Child Care
- Part Time: Transport Driver